Sunday, October 17, 2010

17th

This past weekend was a solid weekend. Friday I went to my High School's football homecoming in which they crushed the opponent. Saturday I went out to a rest area and gave out free coffee while sharing the gospel. It was a great opportunity to share the love of Christ with those who are always on the road. That night I was the sound guy for a group named Glendalough in which I got to see my girlfriend sing as well as receive an incredible meal at the crown plaza. That night I got to babysit one of my most favorite kids Aidan. We danced made tattoos and many other things it was a great time. Sunday morning came and I got the chance to do one song in the service, I chose In Christ Alone and I must say it went pretty well. All the glory to God for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment